Download a Classic Excel Add-In for evaluating the accounting for portfolios of leases (latest version 8.15 dated 1 July 2022)
If one has a Microsoft Excel workbook containing the lease data for a portfolio of leases (or the information can be imported into an Excel workbook), this Classic Add-In enables one to produce accounting reports (under IAS 17, IFRS 16, FRS 101 or FRS 102) for that portfolio at the click of a few buttons. It can handle complex rental patterns and has options for both lessees and lessors. It can also handle adjustments during the lives of the leases as well as the transition from IAS 17 to IFRS 16 under any of the IFRS 16 transition options.
• For the Add-In to work, you will need a Classic licence entitling you to use the Add-In (available from firstname.lastname@example.org).
• The Add-In requires Excel 2010 or later.
• Classic requires the following to run:
– Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 (available from
– Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime (available from https://www.microsoft.com/en-GB/download/details.aspx?id=48217);
• Any previous versions of the Classic Add-In should first be uninstalled. Select “Uninstall” in the Apps section of Setup;
• To install, download and run the file below. This may need to be run as an administrator (eg by right clicking on the file and selecting ‘Run as administrator’ from the menu).